Sunday, August 28, 2022

The last day of travel

Wordle 435 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday we started driving a little after 9:30, much later than a day in which we would be going the whole way to my parent's place, but the circumstances are different, so who cares. T. drove for the first leg of the trip. We met them at the James Gandolfini Rest Area, roughly halfway between their place and ours, around 2:30 (half an hour later than originally planned, but traffic is reliably unreliable.) In addition to the kid, we also got some art I made when I was a kid that my parents thought would make more sense at my house than theirs. I discussed throwing it away. I'm not sure how seriously they took me or how serious I was. I may have thoughts about this at some point.

We stopped for dinner at 7:30. This pizza place was a hit, so we took the kid there. Bedtime for her was, of course, hard.

No comments: