Friday, August 26, 2022

A frustrating day

Wordle 433 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Woo hoo.

Yesterday I slept in by almost an hour because of the night before. First thing at work, I tried to deal with a sticky problem with someone getting access to the wiki. By the time I was done with that, it was after 8 and I had a meeting at 9, so I couldn't go jogging first thing. Oh well.

My meeting ended by 10. I had another one at 11, but I figured I had time in between. I did a shorter route just to be safe. I got home and showered with 8 minutes to spare before the meeting, although it was only like 3 minutes once I got dressed... 

Work was uneventful for most of the rest of the day. There was an all hands I heard the first half of, but we tried to go to the bank before that to deposit some checks. Unfortunately their Web site was out of date and we got there two minutes late. That was frustrating. After getting home we had a quick snack.

Dinner was pizza at a scouts leadership committee meeting. The meeting was productive enough, but I'm not sure we needed to go. As usual, I didn't have much to say, but I confirmed leadership of our den for the next year (it's not me, yay), so it wasn't a waste. 

Just to clarify the title, I was in a fine mood most of the day, but T. got grumpy about the failed bank trip, and hangry, and the scouts meeting wasn't fun for either of us but she had even less reason to be there than me, and we got some annoying news about this weekend. I was kind of walking on eggshells by the evening.

No comments: