Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Bleh

Wordle 599 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

We drove the kid to school yesterday. 

Work was fine. One meeting in the morning. I should have been more prepared for it but I talked my way through things well enough. One morning in the afternoon, no action needed by me, just listening in.

I screwed up dinner somehow. I made a pot roast because it was a swim class night so we wanted something with little or no prep right before dinner, so instead I could do that prep in the morning, before 11 AM. I don't know if I got the wrong cut of meat ("prime eye", I think?) or set up the slow cooker wrong or what, but somehow the meat was overdone and the vegetables were underdone. 

I didn't get any exercise yesterday. I did my physical therapy while T. was putting the kid to bed. This has been procrastination, but maybe it actually helps by doing it right before I get off my feet for eight hours?

I didn't sleep well last night. This is three days in a row. Two nights ago I woke up, had trouble getting back to sleep, and assumed it was grief. Night before last I assumed it was T.'s snoring or my own congestion due to a minor cold. A pattern, though, is weird.

No comments: