Sunday, February 05, 2023

Too cold to do anything

Wordle 596 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I put coffee on at 8:50 and then went to get the kid. The party she spent the previous night at was close enough to walk to but I drove. Then home. She had eaten there. Breakfast for T. and I was eggs and home fries but the kid had already eaten. I did my physical therapy while cooking.

I called the vet and they said the cat's blood test ruled out everything more likely than cancer. Uh oh. They prescribed some steroid that should help with the symptoms, at least. We did some laundry and made the kid clean and practice her guitar had a lazy morning and unscheduled day in general. But I wanted to get some groceries for the next few days, and T. wanted to check out a popup shop she had seen an ad for, so we went to Union Market. We walked despite the cold. Needed the exercise and to kill the time. 

The grocery shopping went well enough. The kid asked for ice cream because it was warm in the market and a treat's a treat, and I had some too. It was hard to find the popup store T. was looking for and when she finally did, the line was ridiculous, so we skipped it. I got the kid hot chocolate at a nearby café before heading home. Then T. and the kid went home and I went to the vet's for the medicine. 

I called my parents in the late afternoon. We had missed them last week. Bad son. Dinner was chicken, broccoli, and couscous. Easy and good.

No comments: