Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Doing nothing

Wordle 605 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In addition to having a run of guesses in 2 or 3 tries, I have also surpassed my previous streak of 41. Woo hoo. Although admittedly getting that one in 2 was pure luck.

Yesterday I did nothing. At work I was responsive to email and Teams chat and attended 3 meetings, which come to think of it is a lot by my standards, but was just listening in on all of them, not actually doing anything. I cleaned the kitchen and made lunch for T. and myself rather than making her do it but that feels like the bare minimum. 

I played a lot of World of Warcraft. I made progress on that goblin mage - yay. I spent hours trying to down one boss on my warrior main, unsuccessfully - boo. I still haven't given up on Ahead of the Curve, so good for me for perseverance, but I've been stuck on 5/8 for a while. 

T.'s back was hurting so much she took some painkillers and lay down in the late afternoon and I went to get the kid alone. 

Dinner was lamb chops and a salad. It went well enough.

I did most of my physical therapy at the very last minute before bed. "Most" = the lunges, because that's the only part I could do at my bedside. Ugh.

No comments: