Friday, November 17, 2023

Exercise in frustration (in? and? is?)

Wordle 881 3/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school fine yesterday. 

Work was OK "by the numbers", so to speak (one meeting attended; three more had been scheduled but could be cancelled thanks to judicious use of Teams chat, how efficient of us; one document published), but I still feel like there's a gulf between what I'm getting done and what I can, should, and need to get done. Same for my personal to-do list.

I did get exercise yesterday, at least; calisthenics. (I didn't reach the step count goal again, but I figure calisthenics is more important.) I also was more rigorous about it in that I made an effort to record what I was doing. Good for me. But just that was a struggle. I didn't start until the last minute. And in the past I've watched TV while working out but it's impossible to see the screen when doing pushups. Yesterday I just put on some music and made myself keep cycling through the routine until the timer went off

Drove to get the kid as usual. She had a tough day; some drama with friends.

Dinner was spaghetti and green beans. There were problems despite the simplicity but it all came out edible.

No comments: