Thursday, November 16, 2023

Therapy, work, and Warcraft

Wordle 880 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school yesterday and got there on time. Woo hoo. Progress.

Right after that, I had a therapy session. It was thought-provoking, which I guess is the point. After that I did some quick stuff for work, and then I raced to Costco for a contribution to a teacher appreciation event, and then to the school. I had a meeting at noon and got back at 11:57. 

After that the day was more typical. Work and Warcraft. It was the first full day of a new patch, which is always fun. Wound up playing my warlock more than I expected, especially in the evening.

I feel bad about not getting exercise. When I put together the spreadsheet I was pleasantly surprised by the average and how often I passed the 6,000 steps recommended by the app, but I didn't pass it yesterday.

I had a long personal to-do list I didn't get to, I don't exactly feel bad about that, and I'm not sure if I should. Work was productive (a task complete) and confusing (some confusion about who approved that task when, some confusion about whether another email meant one new task or two), and Warcraft was unusually fun. I guess I don't mind one day like that but feel bad about the pattern. 

I drove to get the kid and T. at school. Dinner was fried rice, the easiest option, partly because we listened in on a school board meeting during it.

No comments: