Tuesday, November 28, 2023

OK Monday

Wordle 892 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Getting the kid to school yesterday was fine, despite my fears. I did some grocery shopping on the way home.

The day yesterday was OK overall. I guess I could have got more done at work, but I had three meetings, worked a bit on a couple other things, and generally was productive enough for a Monday. As for personal stuff, I worked on several self-improvement-type things. I'm tempted to feel bad about doing it at the last minute, i.e. just two days before my next therapy appointment, but (a) who cares as long as it really does get done (of course, in most cases that isn't sure yet), and (b) was it ever really reasonable to plan/hope to get stuff like that done last week, with everything going on?

In the late afternoon I went for a walk to get my steps in.

Dinner was steak and Brussels sprouts.

No comments: