Thursday, November 02, 2023

I suck

Wordle 866 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got the kid to school uneventfully yesterday. Work was OK. I sent out a draft of an SOP I've been nominally working on for a while now, so that's nice. I got my exercise too, by walking to the store. 

Unfortunately by the time I was done with the SOP, it was too late to take the kid biking. And this wasn't because the SOP was very hard and time-consuming, it was because I was playing Warcraft. For what it's worth, I was raiding to take the last chance to get the evoker legendary before the patch. (I realize it's not worth much, I'm just saying I wasn't playing completely aimlessly.)

No one but me really minded, the kid seems to enjoy biking itself but hates the idea of biking to school, and T. agrees with me that it's good for her to be ready for that but doesn't care too much, but this is a concrete thing my procrastination got in the way of. Probably can't do it today and definitely can't do it tomorrow, either, due to other plans.

Dinner was carne asada and green beans. Came out well enough.

Tired now because T. got up at 5 AM to catch a flight. Her new job has her traveling again.

No comments: