Thursday, November 30, 2023

Stressful but good

Wordle 894 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school yesterday and it was almost freezing. We need more cold-weather preparation. Stopped for groceries on the way home partly to warm up.

Had a therapy appointment and it went well. Better than I expected. I'm not sure this will continue indefinitely but it has been useful, I think.

During or after it I glanced at my calendar and was surprised to find a dentist's appointment for the kid on it. T. wasn't expecting it either, but I called the dentist and they confirmed it was scheduled and we could technically make it, so we kept it and just were annoyed that we hadn't got a reminder from them before now.

So I worked harder in the late morning and early afternoon than usual, since my day would be cut short. Good for me. I also prepped a stir-fry for dinner. We'd want an easy dinner last night and I hoped a stir-fry could be easy if all the prep work is done in advance. 

I left at the last minute to get the kid. I needn't have rushed, though, because T. was late meeting us. Luckily we were still within the 15-minute for the appointment. After that we got a snack at District Taco because the kid didn't eat her lunch at school. After that, home for like 10 minutes to clean, grab swim things, and then head out to the swimming lesson. It went well. The pool is more user-friendly than it was a few months ago. While the ladies swam, I went for a short walk to get my steps in.

Dinner, like I said, was a stir-fry.

No comments: