Thursday, November 09, 2023

Patch day is skip day

Wordle 873 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn't get much done yesterday, which is related to the fact that a new patch came out for Warcraft. Lots of new stuff to see, collect, beat up, etc. I don't feel great about it, but between the past few days and how the next few are likely to go, I don't feel too bad either. I have to be careful not to reuse that excuse, though, because this week's new content is just the story and open world stuff. The competitive stuff comes out next week. 

The kid's parent/teacher conference was yesterday afternoon. She's doing fine. The concerning outliers on her report card were, as we hoped, the result of one specific bad test. 

After that I took her to the park for a bike lesson on her bigger bike. It went well. So well, in fact, that she biked loops around trails there, left me behind, and got scared. Maybe I should have planned better, but then again, maybe she should have listened to me! Maybe I should be mad at her about this! (I'm not. She was technically lost, but it was 6 PM in a public place.) 

Dinner was air fryer chicken, broccoli, and naan bread. Easy.

No comments: