Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Tuesday

Wordle 879 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school on 2 bikes. We were careful. It went well, except for her being late. Still figuring this out...

In the morning I finished backfilling the fitness spreadsheet as far back as the paper journal goes. I went a month further back with the exercise stats from the phone app and could go much farther than that, but as I said, I'm not sure if it's worthwhile. 

Wasn't too motivated at work and I can't blame Warcraft for that due to maintenance. Work was OK anyway. Wound up having 2 meetings, fewer than expected due to other peoples' schedules, and I only had to listen in on the two meetings that wound up happening. Got a document to the reviewer, which is always nice, and sent a few emails.

The kid had her regular guitar lesson, which went fine. T. got herself home. I made chicken and asparagus for dinner. Not my finest work but it was OK, and we were both late getting home anyway.

No comments: