Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A good Monday

Wordle 458 3/6

🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Woo hoo.

Yesterday I biked the kid to school and did a little shopping on the way home. Work was pretty good, except for a late meeting. I had a meeting in the morning to listen in on, but no action required. After that I worked out on the squatting machine. (I think I'm going to call it an exercise bike just because "squatting machine" sounds so silly.) I followed up on a couple tasks and managed to get them closed; it was just a matter of reminding people, but better that answer than none at all.

The cat had a vet appointment at 3. He's healthy, and he charmed the vet. 

That late meeting started at 4:30. If it had ended early, I might have gone to get the kid with T. like usual, but it didn't, so she went alone. 

I got started on dinner while they were gone. It was hamburgers and sweet potato fries. Easy, except for the effort of grilling, and they came out unusually well.

No comments: