Friday, September 23, 2022

Mental indeed

Wordle 461 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I feel like I should have got it in three, my 3rd and 4th guesses were weird, but I just couldn't think of the fairly common word. Oh well.

Biked the kid to school as usual. I had a morning meeting right after that to take notes at. I finished the minutes of that earlier than usual.

T. was in and out of phone calls, unpredictably as for specific times but definitely a lot of the day, and I didn't want to work out in the house and bother her, so I went jogging. I kind of regret it. It was the first time I've been jogging since the 7th. My foot still hurts, and that made it a tiny bit worse. Well, I have a doctor's appointment today, so my concern will be fresh...

Getting the kid was uneventful. After we got home a friend of hers came over to play. Dinner was pork chops and corn.

No comments: