Friday, September 16, 2022

Good for us

Wordle 454 X/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩

Ugh. One of those words. Thus endeth a good streak.

Yesterday I biked the kid to school. Good trip. I had a meeting scheduled in the mid-morning, but it was cancelled, so instead I worked out on the squatting machine. 

At 11, an architect came by, to discuss some work we hope to do on the house. Big project. We need more living space; this house has been good for two adults and an up-to-seven-year-old, but it won't be big enough for two adults and a teenager. So we have 5 years to either move or add a third story, and we like the neighborhood, so we're planning on the second thing.

Work was fine otherwise. Minor questions to answer. A little work on that presentation. 

Dinner was barbecued ribs - they came out better than expected; I haven't done that often, and I panicked when the first two or three recipes I looked up said they take 2 hours, but I found something faster that still came out edible - and a salad.

In downtime this afternoon and evening, in addition to WoW and watching TV, I worked my way through some get-out-the-vote postcards to voters in Georgia. T. agreed to send out 200 and I'm helping a bit with the stack. If I do half as many as she does, I'll be proud, and at this point it's actually much closer than that.

No comments: