Sunday, September 04, 2022

My feet hurt

Wordle 442 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I went jogging in the morning. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast. For one reason or another it was the first time in quite a while. After that we went to the farmer's market for some groceries. 

 While there we met the friend of the kid who is moving, and her mother. They're busy packing, of course, so we got the kid out of the house for a while and took her to the national book festival. That was fun but it was a lot of walking. To and from the bus stop. Around the convention center. To stations for each state collecting stamps on a map, free books at a few, and many trinket souvenirs at most of them. To an arts and crafts table; the kids kept busy there a lot longer than we expected, making paper dolls. And around the shopping area. Some "cosmic putty" stuff was much more interesting to them than books. I saw a book I liked the look of, called "Sleepless", but was too busy wrangling the kids at first, and when I went back for it, I guess it had sold out. Ugh. 

After that, the girls played at our house a bit. They had perfect timing to make a mess (sitting on some slime) just 5 minutes before the friend's mother came to get her. I was too tired to cook, so we ordered dinner from Cava. There was a problem with the delivery so I had to leave the house to get it.


No comments: