Sunday, September 25, 2022

A very social day

Wordle 463 2/6

🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pancakes and bacon for breakfast yesterday, as usual. After that T. took the kid to the nearby park while I walked to the farmer's market. I relaxed at home for a few more minutes but eventually joined them. 

After that, laundry. Then we drove to the suburbs in Virginia to see some friends of ours. In addition to general socializing, they're training pets (one dog, about 2 months, of their own; two cats, about four months, being fostered temporarily, if I remember correctly) and are trying to expose them to new/challenging situations, like a 7-year-old. 

After that, Arlington, for dinner with another friend. I was surprised she offered to cook but didn't complain. It was "chicken caprese pasta". Nice.

I was tired all day, more due to the foot pain than true fatigue. I overdid it the two days before.

No comments: