Saturday, September 24, 2022

Long day

Wordle 462 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school yesterday. It was uneventful except for people parked illegally in the bike lane. I should have called the police. At 11, the architect came over to take some measurements of the house. Making progress...

Work was uneventful. I didn't get much done, but on a Friday that's an off-week for the report, that doesn't matter much. I finished that training, so that was nice.

My doctor's appointment was at 3. Apparently the foot pain is plantar fasciitis. She gave me a handout with some exercises and offered to refer me to a physical therapist if necessary, but I'll try doing the exercises myself first. After that I did a little grocery shopping. I got home from that around 5. We picked the kid up late. (Maybe I shouldn't have done this on foot, especially given my foot pain, or skipped the shopping entirely. Then again, I had to wait about 20 minutes just to see the doctor; I would have been fine if not for that.)

We weren't late in terms of the end of after-school care, but we were late for getting her to gymnastics class on time. Fortunately, we pulled in right behind her friend, so she was in good company. 

Dinner was burritos across the street. Easy. I was tired. It was a long day.

No comments: