Thursday, September 01, 2022

A good day until the end

Wordle 439 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I biked the kid to school, on time this time. 

Work was fine. I went jogging around 10:30. 

After school, the kid restarted guitar lessons. They're now at 5:45, a little later than before. Due to the late hour, I did a little prep work for dinner before we left. Good for me.

After we got back, I measured out some quinoa as a third side dish, and putting it back in the pantry, I spilled it. Probably almost half the remaining bag was lost, and a lot of the spill wound up under the washing machine and fridge, so it was a bitch to clean up. Motherfucker! I don't care about the quinoa so much, as a food it has turned out well but it's easy to replace, but we have a vermin problem I don't want to make worse! Also, dinner was late because of this.

Didn't sleep well last night. There was snoring but that might not have been the only problem. The previous few nights weren't great either.

No comments: