Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Back to work and PT

Wordle 675 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was close. A streak continues.

Biking the kid to school had lots of little annoyances, probably mostly related to the return from the vacation. 

At work I had 79 emails to clean out, which doesn't actually sound too bad for a week's vacation. No urgent action items or problems waiting for me. Three meetings I attended but I didn't have to do anything in any of them.

I had physical therapy in the afternoon. It was tough. The therapist seems to be putting more emphasis on my good foot than I have been. Need to get better about doing my PT, probably on both sides. I biked there, on my own bike rather than the ebike, so I actually got exercise yesterday.

Afterwards, T. picked the kid up and got her to guitar practice while I worked a couple more hours. Despite the outings I could call it a 9-hour day more or less honestly. I hope to do the same thing most days this week to reduce PTO needed for the vacation a bit.

Dinner was stuffed peppers. Good but time-consuming. 

At some point I want to record some thoughts from the week in more detail, I kept exhaustive notes on the two days at the park and had some more ruminations about family relations and California life, but this morning is too busy. Maybe tomorrow morning, maybe next week...

No comments: