Saturday, April 29, 2023

Finally Friday

Wordle 679 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Woo hoo.

Drove the kid to school and T. to work yesterday due to rain. 

Work was OK. The biweekly report was... not noticeably worse than average. There weren't too much problems and they were familiar problems involving different people than usual, which is nice I guess. Unrelated to that I got one important SOP approved, which is nice. 

I was more relaxed than usual, and more proactive. Maybe writing yesterday's post out was cathartic. I did my PT during a lull in the WAR in the late morning. Good for me. In the afternoon I played Warcraft and did the last dungeons I needed for that Infusion. Cool.

I drove to get the kid earlier than usual due to our evening plans. I picked up the kid and T. up at the school around 4:30. Then home to get ready. Just 20 minutes or so later, the kid's friend picked her up. She was going to a Spanish night at the kid's friend's school, and then having a sleepover at her friend's house after. Cool.

Then T. and I drove downtown for dinner with a friend, followed by Samantha Bee at the Kennedy Center. Cool. I wouldn't call it relaxing, but it was actually fun. We got home around 10.

No comments: