Thursday, April 20, 2023

Disneyland, day two

Wordle 670 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜🟨🟩🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Actual Disneyland. 

We had fun but it was tiring. Tuesday we wound up spending 13.5 hours in the park. I wanted to relax more yesterday and we did indeed get there later but we wound up spending roughly the same amount of time there. For me the highlight of yesterday was probably Splash Mountain but I'm not sure I'd admit it because I got soaked. Maybe Thunder Mountain is safe to admit to. The kid enjoyed those, did Space Mountain twice (I sat out the second time), and got a custom-built R2 model droid. 

I was grumpy by the end of the day, exhausted and footsore and blaming T. because I had suggested several off ramps before the route we were on to the end of the day that went ignored, but in the end we all made it back without any injuries or tantrums and slept long enough last night, so I don't feel too bad about it. 

No comments: