Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Slow day with big news

 Wordle 242 4/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Those results look weird. 

Yesterday we got the kid to school a couple minutes late. She got up on time and was well behaved overall, but things just took too long, especially her going to the bathroom at the last minute. 

Work wasn't too busy. A training in the morning about changes to the CR process. I'll hopefully never have to use the process, but I might have to write about using it in a SOP, so I might as well be familiar with it. After that I sent a quick email, sort of reminding someone that I was waiting for them review a document, and worked on updating our own SOPs. A quick team meeting in the afternoon just to check in.

Normally the kid would have a swimming lesson at 5:30 Tuesday, but the teacher called in sick. (Or rather, called in experiencing-side-effects-from-booster-shot.) So instead T. and the kid just went swimming themselves and I jogged on a treadmill at the gym. Not bad. 

Yesterday (but I didn't notice the email until this morning), they announced the start of returning to the office on Feb. 28. No word yet about what it means for my team.

No comments: