Saturday, February 26, 2022

A brief getaway

 Wordle 252 6/6


⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough word.

Yesterday morning was crazy. No problem taking the kid to camp, and I guess I could have been more on top of things immediately after getting home. At 9:45 there was a meeting about a school parents group. Right then, T. called me, because she was downtown and wanted to park in a place where it's managed by app and she didn't have the app set up on her phone, I did. So I tried to sort that out while in the school meeting. I had to reset my password for the app, and the first parking place was a loading zone. Then at 10 there was a work meeting about the future of teleworking. Nothing conclusive. Then at 11 there was the sequel to that meeting the day before, which I had to take minutes at. It went until around 11:50. Either this week was particularly bad or my management underestimated how big a commitment this was. At 11:55 we had a parent-teacher conference, by Zoom of course. T. joined from the car. To summarize, the kid is doing fine. 

Then I logged off the computers. I took a half-day yesterday for a weekend trip. We packed, picked up the kid a bit early, and drove to Rehoboth Beach to celebrate T.'s birthday. Got to the hotel around 6 PM, not bad. Dinner wasn't fancy but it was okay. Discovered a new beer we liked. 

Today's Wordle is the first one I've done on my phone instead of my computer because I'm in the hotel lobby now.

No comments: