Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Busy day

 Wordle 241 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday at work I worked on evaluating that problematic wiki space. Meanwhile the house was being cleaned. We've hired someone to do it more or less randomly in the past and T. is talking about making it a regularly scheduled thing. I'd be fine with it if not for how long it takes. She was here from roughly 8 to 4. That feels like a long time to have someone else in the house doing their own thing. (But then, I survived the pod...)

I also called tech support about the problem getting into the work network on my personal computer. Tier 1 took half an hour and was fruitless, so at the end they put in a ticket with tier 2, I'm told. We'll see how that goes and how long it takes.

A little after 5, a friend came over for dinner. Her husband is traveling for work, she didn't want to have Valentine's Day alone, and we had already had our fancy date Friday. T. made enchiladas, her main dish. Our friend brought a bottle of wine and a chocolate cake. 

In addition to the Valentine's Day date Friday, yesterday I gave T. a card. I had got chocolate-covered strawberries at the grocery store Friday and had planned to have them for dessert on Valentine's Day, but with our friend coming over, we had them Sunday night instead. T. got me a card and Reese's peanut butter cup hearts. We got the kid a card (T. got it, signed for both of us) and T.'s parents got her a card and several trinkets.

No comments: