Friday, February 25, 2022

It's over with

 Wordle 251 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a tricky one.

Yesterday morning I took minutes at a meeting that's new to us. New huge surprises. It'll be annoying but probably harmless except when there's a schedule conflict. Other than that I basically just got ready for the presentation. In hindsight I almost think I over-prepared, but presumably the presentation would have gone worse if I hadn't. It took less than 10 minutes and elicited no questions. I guess I wish I had put a little more time into the graphic elements, but my speech sure was polished enough. The actual presentation was in a meeting starting at 4 and the kid had to be picked up from salsa camp by around 4:30 today, so T. went to get her without me. 

I had a few minutes to myself after the meeting. I walked down to H Street. I got a birthday card for T. I thought about going to the ATM at the 7/11 but the 7/11 was closed. I thought about a minor surprise birthday present for her at the bookstore (there are already one or two other presents she knows about) but nothing jumped out at me. I still have a few hours to order something if I really feel the need...

No comments: