Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Something like normalcy

 Wordle 227 4/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had the green letters to get it in 3, I just had a mental block on that letter pattern. Whoops.

Yesterday was fine. I did a little work on a few little small (or big but old and not-at-all-urgent) tasks of mine, and otherwise sorted emails. My system from when I was physically in the office stopped working due to remote network settings or something and I still haven't finished applying a new system. I made a good dent in it yesterday though. 

When we got home with the kid we happened to run into some friends and former neighbors of ours. They came over for cocktails and we wound up chatting for almost an hour. That was nice. It's been a while. We had to clean off cocktail glasses we haven't used in two years.


No comments: