Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Fitness day

Wordle 333 2/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Cool.

Yesterday I biked the kid to school. I had the house to myself because T. went to the office. I biked a tiny bit more than usual because I wanted to see if I could pass T. in both directions. (I couldn't.)

Around 10 in the morning I went jogging. I didn't need to, I'd be able to work out at the gym later too, but that has been uncomfortably hot lately and the weather was so nice (70s, sunny, breezy, and not too humid) that going outside seemed like a good idea.

Work was fine. Three meetings scheduled, but the first was cancelled at the last minute, the second didn't require any input or actions by me, and the third couldn't get to the main discussion because the main person let us know she couldn't make it at the last minute. So it was a bit of a waste, but it wasn't my fault or my problem. 

I left to go to the school a little after 4:30. Traffic was OK until we were actually on the block of the school. T. and I had a mixup about where/how to meet. But still, we got to swim class on time or close enough. I jogged for less time than usual, but tried to go faster than usual. I thought about using the weight machines a bit afterwards but didn't know where to start. I guess I could just figure out a calisthenics routine at home or at the park on my jogging route and start adding that into my routine.

Dinner was Japanese-style fried rice from a bag. Afterwards T. had a school board committee meeting while I cleaned up.

No comments: