Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Not much to say

Wordle 326 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ugh. I feel like I should have got it in 3. My 3rd guess probably and my 4th guess definitely couldn't have been the right answer. 

Yesterday was fine. Biked the kid to school in the morning. Three meetings at work, but none were too long or demanding. I was relaxed most of the day (except for those meetings) but had a flurry of activity near the end of the day. Last-minute stuff, I guess, and not all initiated by me. I went jogging while the kid had swim class. I didn't have time to work on my duration, so instead I worked on my pace and set a record there. Yay. (3.37 miles at 8'40"/mile. But the treadmill and my phone disagreed a tiny bit. I wonder which is more accurate?) Dinner was two frozen dishes: a risotto and a sauteed vegetable mix.

No comments: