Monday, May 30, 2022

The usual weekend stuff

Wordle 345 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I woke up on the couch. I played WoW a bit and then went jogging. I zigzagged a bit more in the neighborhood and got up to an even 3 miles. The problem with this is, my "usual route" is basically a loop around a hill, so adding any distance inside that loop is going up the hill, which is hard. Adding distance outside that loop has me crossing major roads, which is scary. I had planned to make breakfast right after that but was so gross I had to shower first. I finally got breakfast, pancakes and bacon, on the table a little after 10.

After that we cleaned a bit and started laundry. I was impressed by how the kid entertained herself. Good for her. Then we went to Costco. It's weird to make impulse purchases of things like quinoa, but I haven't quite given up on the kid's vegetarianism yet.

After we finally got everything home from there, I took the kid to the park for a couple hours. None of her friends were available, but she had enough fun playing with strangers or just in the water. Dinner was cannelloni (vegetarian!) from Costco and roasted broccoli. The kid didn't like the cheese in the cannelloni. Oh well.

No comments: