Wednesday, May 04, 2022

I played the music loudly

 Wordle 319 4/6

🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I had the house to myself. Normally Wednesday would be T.'s work from home day, but we have some errands this afternoon and her boss wants her for a full day, so she went to the office yesterday. So I locked all the doors and turned off all the lights before biking the kid to school.

Work was fine. Two meetings, neither more than half an hour, one definitely productive, one arguably. While I had the house to myself I cleaned the kitchen and finished folding the laundry that had been hanging up (at the last minute), and generally took up more space and played music more freely. 

When it was time to get the kid, T. and I met at the school. We got to the pool for swim class a little early, so I was able to jog for longer than usual. My phone thinks I set a record, but I didn't actually make it longer or farther than this. Oh well, it was close. Dinner was fried rice from the freezer.

No comments: