Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A good Tuesday

 Wordle 487 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday T. got up early to get the car inspected. We figured earlier was better than later, and I'm the morning person among us, but we didn't know how long it would take and I can get the kid to school without the car more easily than she can. As it turned out, she got back before we left. Apparently the inspectors are efficient. 

I biked the kid to school, and T. went to the office after dropping the car off at home, so I had the house to myself.

Work was fine. Two meetings. Minor work on existing tasks, plus one new one came in but it probably isn't urgent. The second one required no work from me, so while listening to it, I did the last of the postcards. There were eight pages of 25 each, T. did 3, and I wound up doing 5. I'm not mad at her for not getting to her share faster - she organized the effort and lots of other stuff and didn't ask me to do the extra one - but I'm proud of myself. :)

After that, I worked out on the exercise bike. And, probably more importantly, did the physical therapy. 

Picking the ladies up at school was uneventful. For dinner I made chicken and a sauteed peas dish.

As for World of Warcraft, an update from last week: I got that last guest for Be Our Guest and the last quest for Abominable Lives, and therefore Veilstrider. I've also got a couple more class sets. No big deal but it's cool. I'm roughly as ready as I can get for the 12th Mage Tower challenge and it's now just a matter of skill. 

Still working on those last three raid bosses, though. I may have to take drastic steps like leadership, or just giving up in disgust. 

Weekly updates on this seem weird at first glance, but lots of stuff in the game reset weekly, and I play so much that limiting updates to weekly may make more sense than actually posting about it whenever anything happens.

No comments: