Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Normal Monday

Wordle 486 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I biked the kid to school yesterday. I took route #3, as safe as route #2 but bumpier. Maybe route #2 will have to be the new normal route but it's the longest one and we were going at the last minute. I did a little shopping on the way home.

In the late morning I was interviewed by a reporter. A few weeks ago I made a comment on the local Reddit sub about crime issues, and he wanted to talk to me about that. I don't think what I had to say was as interesting as he thought it would be and I'll bet he doesn't use what I had to say, but considering that he's a reporter for the right-wing rag (I recorded the call just in case), I'm OK with that.

I would normally have worked out on the exercise bike, but my schedule wasn't lining up with T.'s well, so I went jogging right around noon. It was the first time since this. It went better than I expected, but makes me think that I've got to start doing my physical therapy more. I don't want to keep on having to gauge how much pain is too much...

Work was fine. Cleaned up after the biweekly report, dealt with some scheduling issues, worked on a Job Aid the SME sent me their draft of last week. I should have got to it earlier than I did, but it's genuinely messier than I expected, so if I get it done today I won't feel bad about it.

Getting the kid was uneventful, although we left in a hurry because T. was in a meeting until the last minute. Dinner was tortellini and broccoli - easy and popular.

No comments: