Monday, October 03, 2022

Rainy museum day

Wordle 471 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can't complain about getting it, but I feel like I should have got it earlier. Maybe I should have not guessed specific words when I had so few letters? Thought harder about common letter patterns?

Yesterday was the usual Sunday breakfast of eggs and home fries. At 11 we went to the Museum of American History. We had planned to meet a former coworker of T.'s there, but parking was so bad, they gave up on finding a place. I let T. and the kid out and drove in circles for almost half an hour myself. I guess everyone else had the same idea as us about what to do on a rainy fall day. But once we got inside it was fun. The kid spent more time with various exhibits than usual. I think she's old enough to think about history and stuff. We spent almost 3 hours there, including lunch.

After that, home. The kid and T. baked cookies. 

At 6 we went to a friend's house for dinner, so that was nice. Channa Masala and raita, homemade.

No comments: