Tuesday, October 04, 2022

It sounds boring

Wordle 472 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday we drove the kid to school. In hindsight we could have biked, it wasn't raining, but it was cold, and it had rained recently enough I was worried about blocked gutters and stuff.

Other than that, a typical Monday. Cleanup after the biweekly report. One standing meeting, no activity required. Made some progress on a technical document. No one is breathing down my neck on it but it's been on my to-do list for more than long enough. 

After we got the kid home, she practiced her guitar. Then she got to have a brief playdate at a friend's house. We took advantage of the quiet to call my parents; we had missed them over the weekend.

Dinner was merguez sausages, quinoa, and salad. I liked it and thought it came out well and I think T. agreed, but the kid didn't. Can't please everyone.

No comments: