Saturday, September 16, 2023

A good reason for an easy Friday

Wordle 819 5/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday was the day of the biweekly report. I had a good reason to take on a less stressful task than usual for it. I also got some corporate training out of the way. The hardest part of work was dealing with my co-workers. J. annoys S. in addition to me, but he's not wrong, so we/I shouldn't ignore what he's actually saying. I asked to meet with our boss about it. Once again I called work a half-day.

T. did all the parenting once again: got the kid from school to gymnastics and dinner afterwards, and put her to bed. The kid was wild at bedtime, her caution about covid and fatigue we're sure she has outweighed by general rambunctiousness. 

This morning she tested positive. Ugh. She was distraught. Maybe a tiny bit out of fear or guilt, but probably mostly because it meant that fun plans would be cancelled.

No comments: