Friday, September 08, 2023

Checkup

Wordle 811 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Work yesterday was better than the past few days, but still not great. It's easy to be productive when taking notes on a meeting.

At noon I went to a doctor's appointment. It took a lot out of me. For some reason I nearly faint when having blood drawn, even just for a test. Maybe I should have had lunch first. After that, grocery shopping. All this was interrupted by calls and texts about the kid. Apparently she was sick, but not so sick that she wanted to miss the Scouts event this afternoon, so I ignored it. Not sure if that's good parenting or not, but no one seemed mad about it...

Getting the kid was uneventful. We brought a friend of hers home with us for a few minutes. Dinner was lamp chops and broccoli for T. and I, and the last of the risotto and a smoothie for the kid.

My sleep tracking has basically moved to the spreadsheet, but after several almost-normal nights, last night was bad. Got up at 2 and went to the couch. Slept there, technically, with a lot of tossing and turning, until around 5. Ugh.

No comments: