Saturday, September 23, 2023

Skip day

Wordle 826 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The worst thing yesterday was a discussion while biking the kid to school about biking herself. Me riding the e-bike with her as a passenger is OK, but it would better in a lot of ways if she would bike herself, but she's not good enough at biking for that and opposed to practice.

That was the worst thing, and even that isn't that bad. It was a nonproductive day. Lots of games. Talking at work and some organizing and a meeting but not too much going on, and these days I feel like that's OK. Assuming, that is, that I can get into gear and make up for it soon. So I have an unusually detailed to-do list for Monday...

I drove to get T. and the kid at the usual time. Unusually, T. took over the car, dropped me off halfway home. I walked the rest of the way to make dinner. Normally we get takeout or eat out on gymnastics nights, but we ate out the day before yesterday and will eat out tonight, and figure that's enough.

No comments: