Sunday, September 24, 2023

Rainy day and date

Wordle 827 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday was the usual brunch. It was a rainy day, and our only plans were in the evening, so it was a quiet day around the house. We did the laundry, we cleaned, we made the kid play her guitar (I did it for once; easier than expected but still not all that easy), we played our games and watched TV, and I walked to the bodega.

A little after 4 we dropped the kid off at a friend's for a sleepover. It was earlier than planned but they unexpectedly had free time due to the weather. Can't complain. We had a little downtime, and then, at 6, the big event: a dinner date. It was nice. The place was new to us. Really fancy. 

After that, the concert. Nick Cave. An artist I had heard of before, unlike some we've been to. I recognized one song, but not the one I expected.

We got home late. Fun date. Excuse the brevity; no reflection on our day yesterday or my feelings about it, just on this morning - I slept in basically right until it was time to get moving.

No comments: