Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A good Wordle score

 Wordle 269 3/6*

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I considered biking the kid to school, but it was cold enough that we drove. I got back to find that I had a performance review in 15 minutes. It went well despite that. Not much to say. I'm doing well, or at least my supervisor thinks so. 

Work was fine otherwise. Not busy, not completely unproductive. I had a meeting at 3 and then right after that an impromptu phone call. Someone else wants us to do yet another random thing. After that I went jogging. 2.4 miles in 26 minutes. Exactly the same as last time. This is a very convenient route, with only one problematic crossing, but I wish it were a little longer. I have some friends who jog more seriously than I do, I guess I could ask them for advice...

For dinner I planned to make pasta with shrimp and tomato sauce almost homemade from scratch, but I bought the wrong thing in the store, so the sauce wasn't exactly from scratch. But it came out tasting OK.

Sleep issues

Last night we left the cat outside. I might have slept through the night if the kid didn't get up and come into bed with us around 4. I put her back into her own bed at 5. I'm not sure if I got back to sleep at all after that.

I don't want to make too much of this. No one gets a good night's sleep with a newborn, and plenty of people have multiple babies. On the other hand, we're talking about T. snoring, the kid's nightmares, and the cat, and none of those will get better on their own.

No comments: