Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Not much to say

 Wordle 276 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Biked the kid to school yesterday. I did a little grocery shopping on the way home and the whole thing still took less than an hour. Yay, biking.

Work was fine. Lots of emails about existing tasks and last week's new reporting system, no new problems worth mentioning. Two meetings but little participation required in either. My inbox is getting away from me again due to those new tasks that the requestor called urgent but isn't treating that way, but so far it's still below 300.

Around 3:30 I went jogging. I wouldn't normally think of rush hour starting that early but I definitely had to wait for traffic to cross streets more often than usual. (Despite that, I did it in 24 minutes. Woo hoo.) We got the kid around 5 and traffic seemed worse than usual then as well, although it's harder to be sure, because it's always bad then. Time to start picking her up by bike too!

After getting home, the kid played with her friend around the corner for about an hour. Dinner was tortellini (her favorite) and Brussels sprouts (she'll put up with them). But I grated some cheese to put on them and she objected to that. Ugh, kids.

No comments: