Thursday, March 17, 2022

Yay, it's not just me?

 Wordle 271 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Day one of playing with hard mode off. Not sure if it was actually better.

Yesterday the kid was a bit sniffly in the morning, but she said she felt fine and the thermometer said she didn't have a fever, so I biked the kid to school. No problems worth mentioning with the travel. 

Work was OK overall. I sent a reminder about finishing that "urgent" task that is now over a week late and the people responsible for it don't apparently care. It generated new tasks for my teammate but no resolution to my request. This is ridiculous. I also finished reviewing this disorganized wiki space. Hopefully we can get it cleaned up and some documents in it into the library.

The kid's school has a half-day every Wednesday. Normally she just has extra childcare Wednesday afternoon, but yesterday T. left work around 1 and spent the afternoon with her. A little after 2:30 I went for a jog. 2.4 miles in 24 minutes. Yay me. Later I went to the store for some quick grocery shopping. (I thought about biking, which would push my limits of physical activity, but I had to move the car anyway due to street sweeping.)

Dinner was a cauliflower/potato bake. I screwed up the recipe a bit but it came out edible anyway.

Sleep issues

At 4:30 this morning, snoring woke me up. I put earplugs in. At 5:07, the kid came into bed with us, coughing and sniffling. She's staying home from school today. At 5:20 a car alarm went off.

No comments: