Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Monday on little sleep

Wordle 780 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I logged in to work yesterday around the usual time, despite the day before. The kid slept in until after 10, so she wasn't too disruptive. She spent the day reading or being read to, watching TV, and napping. Work was OK for me. One meeting, useful but short. As always, I kept on top of new stuff (or close enough considering the circumstances) but could have been better about my backlog.

I had a physical therapy appointment at 3. I took the bus because I thought I should save my energy. I wound up walking almost halfway home anyway because of some errands.

When I got home I found T. and the kid watching Guardians of the Galaxy. I wound up watching the rest of it with them. Dinner was air fryer chicken and a salad. Easy. The kid went to bed early, and we didn't stay up much later ourselves.

No comments: