Thursday, August 17, 2023

Work and orthodontia

Wordle 789 4/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dropped the kid off at camp at 9, i.e. at the start, for the first time. Wow. Biked there, by the way. 

Work was fine. Didn't get too much done but got the essentials. Had a therapy appointment in the afternoon. It got off on the wrong foot due to scheduling problems, but I still think something like this is probably good for me.

Right after picking the kid up from camp, I took her to the orthodontist to get rubber bands put in, to prepare for an expander next week. After that, a little grocery shopping.

Dinner was beef tips and green beans. The kid was well-behaved, but it was annoying when she asked for basically a second dinner. 

I woke up at midnight when the kid was having foot pains. I woke up again around 3 AM and turned off the window fan with some difficulty. I'm not sure why T. put it there... the first wake-up was unusual, and the specific problem during the second wake-up was as well, but the fact of it is unfortunately not. I haven't slept through the night since I've started keeping a detailed log of my day. I'm not sure how much of that is simply because I've been in the guest room.

No comments: