Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Tired Tuesday

Wordle 795 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I paid for the raid the night before. (It was just a Normal raid, on an alt!) I was tired all day. 

A neighbor took the kid to camp yesterday, so I had to help her get ready and I got dressed to walk her down the street but in theory I could have sent her without me and stayed in pajamas until after noon. 

Work was OK. Incremental progress on two documents. 3 meetings, none too difficult. 

I logged off earlyish, at 2:30, to get the kid, because camp ends at 3. From there to the school for a start-of-year open house and chance to meet the teachers. For T. and I it was pretty pro forma, but the kid had fun running around with friends she had seen little or not at all over the summer. It was tough corralling everyone when it was finally time to go.

Dinner was fried chicken and snow peas. Messy, and it turns out that 1.19 lbs. of chicken is only actually four drumsticks which doesn't divide easily. Still, not horrible.

I got to bed early last night.

No comments: