Thursday, August 03, 2023

PT, dinner with friends, and an interrupted movie

Wordle 775 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Work was typical yesterday except for the fact that physical therapy was in the middle of the day. I got lunch at Chupacabra's on the way home, good but a pain to get and bigger than usual. 

After work, T. and I met up with friends at a nearby pizza place that's also a brewery that T. and I hadn't been to yet. It was good.

After that, to the movies to see Kiki's Delivery Service. I had never seen it before but I might have been the only one of the four of us. While there we shared the theater with two different groups of neighborhood friends (and saw a third family we knew as we were leaving, but they didn't see us). It's cool to have a neighborhood hangout like that. As for the movie, it looked cool but was marred by a power failure in the middle of the movie, of all things. So we said our goodbyes, went home, and finished it on streaming.

No comments: