Friday, August 04, 2023

Thursday

Wordle 776 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I went jogging in the midmorning yesterday - not first thing, but not too late.

Work was quiet. My usual Thursday meeting was cancelled. I attended a plain language workshop, so that was vaguely edifying. I was slightly better about my backlog of tasks than I have been for most of the past few days. 

One assignment from my therapist was to watch a program on Netflix about meditation. I started it. There's more there than I thought. 

In the evening, T. and I went out to dinner at Toki Underground. It's been around for a long time, maybe even in the neighborhood longer than us, but for whatever reason we haven't gone before. But the kid is coming back soon, so we went. The food was good. The location was cramped, with only bar seating. If we go back, it'll probably be to get takeout.

No comments: