Friday, November 11, 2022

Little improvement

Wordle 510 4/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Still sick. 

The kid had no school; for her, the three-day weekend was a four-day weekend. For us it wasn't. So in the morning yesterday she watched extra TV and stuff and played with herself and us intermittently while T. and I worked. If today weren't a holiday, it would have been the day for that biweekly report, so that was moved to yesterday. But every Thursday morning I have a meeting and that didn't change. So I had the meeting and S., my teammate, did the first edits, which were usually my job.

At noon, we took the kid to a friend's for the afternoon for a nannyshare. Then I did the second edit on the biweekly report and T. and I had a Zoom meeting with the architect. Progress on planning is being made. 

At around 4, I took another nap until around 6. Then dinner. T. made enchiladas. I went to bed around 8.

No comments: