Saturday, November 05, 2022

OK Friday

Wordle 504 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I drove the kid to school, and T. too for a parent's organization meeting. She took time off for it, I didn't, so I watched it on Zoom from home. 

The day was fine. I didn't get any exercise but I was productive otherwise. At work I had five items on my to-to list. I got four of them done and had a (sort of) good reason to put finishing the fifth off until Monday morning. I also took care of a personal call about retirement planning I hadn't got around to all week. It would have been great, if I didn't have a cold I probably got from my parents. Sore throat, fever and chills.

We got the kid to gymnastics class a little bit late, but I gather it was OK. I did a little grocery shopping and stopped by the library while she was in there. Dinner was District Taco.

No comments: