Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The day wasn't as bad as it sounds

Wordle 522 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don't want to complain about getting it in 3, but my 3rd guess is a more common word than my 2nd, and uses more letters...

Yesterday I drove the kid to school, despite her cough and sniffling, and T. to work, and had the house to myself. 

Work was OK for me. The team meeting went well. The day didn't go well for someone else on the team, though. Something important was on its way to us and we only found out about it by accident late last week, and we still don't know why it's important, or some details about the process. I like to think I helped a bit but he still has a lot of work ahead of him. We really need to keep people from doing things like this.

Around midday I went to the hardware store to get a bolt to fix the office chair.

Around 2:30, we got a call from the nurse's office at school. Oh well, at least the kid made it through most of the school day before being overwhelmed by nose-blowing. I went to pick her up and got a pie T. had ordered from a fundraiser on the way. I worked a bit more after I got back and the kid wasn't too disruptive. After that, she practiced her guitar. Then I took her to the park as a reward for good behavior. Not that going to the park around the corner is that big a deal, but on the other hand I was doubtful about her going to the park if she's too sick for school.

Dinner was spaghetti and cauliflower. After dinner we played "no stress chess" before putting the kit to bed.

No comments: